Hero Concept proudly presents a perfect fuse of ’90s arcade vibes and modern rogue-lite mechanics: time transition-themed Mayhem Brawler II: Best of Both Worlds, a sequel to our urban fantasy-themed beat ’em up Mayhem Brawler.
Since the day we shared our very first Mayhem Brawler II Developer Diary 1: What Can We Share? over a year ago, we had incredible support from all our officers worldwide. Thanks to your love and support, we are excited to announce that Mayhem Brawler II: Best of Both Worlds will be released on Steam, PlayStation, Nintendo, and Xbox stores. You can add it to your wishlists NOW!STEAM STORE PAGE - ADD TO WISHLIST PLAYSTATION STORE PAGE - ADD TO WISHLIST JOIN OUR DISCORD CHANNEL
A perfect fuse of ’90s arcade vibe and modern rogue-lite / RPG mechanics in a time transition-themed beat ’em up. Play solo or online with friends and shape the story through your choices. Be amazed by the hand-drawn comics-inspired art, frame-by-frame animated characters, and kick-ass soundtracks.
Best of Both Worlds
Witness the unfolding of parallel events in two time periods 20 years apart! On one side is the legendary Stronghold agent Stellar, while on the other is She Wolf, as fiery as ever, who is running a mayoral campaign. The two teams embark on an adventure to uncover one of Mayhem City’s darkest secrets.
A Timeless Experience
Jump back and forth between characters from both timelines that you paired to challenge the opponents of the past and present simultaneously.
Thanks to rogue-lite and RPG elements perfectly fused with classic beat ’em up mechanics, enjoy rich endgame content and a different gameplay experience with each new playthrough.
- A perfect fuse of ‘90s arcade vibe and modern mechanics
- Jumping back or forth 20 years in time, simultaneously challenge opponents of the past and present
- Rogue-lite and RPG game mechanics vary the gameplay with each new playthrough.
- 8 playable heroes with unique abilities against more than 40 different opponents
- Experience co-op gaming with up to 4 friends online or offline
- A narrative based on player choices with voiceover and 11 subtitle options
- Hand-drawn comics-inspired art, frame-by-frame animated characters, and rocking soundtracks
- Rich endgame content for replayability